Dice Bag is a configurable dice roller created for use with RPGs such as Dungeons & Dragons but could be used with any game that requires dice. It allows you to create dice formula in the form of (x d y + z).
The application has the following features:
- Result log showing past results. Result log text size can be cleared, the size changed and a line break inserted for clearer reading.
- Dice formula can be labeled and their position in the list re-ordered.
- An optional result pop up dialog can be shown, making the result of your roll even easier to view.
- Dice Bag Profiles, this allows you to create a different set of formula per character, campaign or encounter.
- Non standard dice types (e.g. 1d2, 1d3, 1dx)
- Dice formula can be marked as exploding, drop lowest, penetrating, brutal or keep.
- Success counting against a specified target
- Multiple dice types in the same formula (e.g. 2d6 + 1d8)
Planned features for future release:
- Exporting dice formula.
Feature requests are always welcome. If you have a feature you would like to see implemented then don’t hesitate to contact us via the contact form or send an email to email@example.com